Everyone else wants to guess who will win and how many seats each party will get. Frozen Garlic doesn’t roll that way. Here are the questions in the FG prediction contest.
- Which party list will get the LEAST votes?
- Which ticket will get the highest vote percentage?
- KMT in Ma Ying-jeou’s home (Taipei City, Wenshan District 台北市文山區)
- KMT in Wu Den-yi’s home (Nantou County, Caotun Township 南投縣草屯鎮)
- DPP in Tsai Ing-wen’s home (Pingtung County, Fangshan Township 屏東縣枋山鄉)
- DPP in Su Chia-chuan’s home (Pingtung County, Changchi Township 屏東縣長治鄉
- The DPP nominated 69 district candidates. Which one will get the LOWEST vote percentage? (Note: This does not include the Aboriginal candidate.)
If we get a lot of guesses, I’ll come up with new questions tomorrow.